Monday, February 22, 2016

22 February 2016 - Good laws I'm in the heart of this land

Ok y'all so here is my update! I am in East Baton Rouge, it's titled the Prairieville area but that just confuses everyone! So just think of Baton Rouge! There are tons of missionaries serving here in Baton Rouge so we all get to meet up on Pdays Im pretty excited! My new companion is Sister Paulo, she is from Samoa and is so cute! She is learning English which means she studies English for an hour everyday, so that means I get an extra hour of personal study everyday! Score, it was a dream come true when I found that out, there just is never enough time to study! I can't wait for the day when I can just sit down and study all day... not sure that day will ever come because life never stops being crazy! I definitely learned that from everyone's updates this week. We haven't had a ton of success but we have definitely done all that we could! Knocking, walking, calling, praying. Ya know the normal routine. I know that when you have no success you learn the most, because you get up pray study and go and go and go then do it all over the next day! But I definitely know from experience that it all becomes worth it when you meet that one person who NEEDS the gospel. I love y'all! Have a Blessed week. Allow God to use you this week. I have learned that it is by small and simple things that God performs miracles, so choose today that you will do HIS will. Trust me He will surprise you with the assignments He sends your way. But know that it is all for the benefit of us HIS children! "He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation."2nephi26:24

Remember everything we experience is for our own good, don't ask why! Ask how can this help!?

Love y'all

Sister Kerr




No comments:

Post a Comment